Sunday, January 31, 2010

Okay, yes, I've been VERY slacking...

But I'm working on things! I just started crocheting tonight. The book has stupid pictures, so I went on youtube and finally found one that I can kind of understand. Still probably need to go to my grandmothers and have her teach me to get the real feel for it I'm sure. Plus my yarn isn't behaving, it's caught in the center pull somehow, so I really have to wrench it out. Here's what I've got so far!

More to come...I'm also working on a needle felting project too! Shhh top secret!

2 comments:

  1. HA! I checked out your page and added myself or signed up or whatever the hell you call it (lol) and I'm blaming you for that so now you have to go see what I did at http://hankstracy6.blogspot.com. And you said I created a monster with the energy drinks lol. Oh - and since I noticed how much fun you have playing with your pictures I have some websites you might like. They are obamiconme.com (you can make your pics look like slogan posters), labs.wanokoto.jp/olds (you can make them look like vintage postcards), befunky.com (comic book and cartoon effects), and kyolo.com (you can add bubble comments to your pics). Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in to say hi and see if you get this comment lol :)

    ReplyDelete