Monday, June 8, 2009

My newest project!

Pen roses! They're super cool...I love them. Anyone have any idea what I should charge for them? Of course would do custom color schemes, whatever people wanted (that they have available for colors). Can use blue, red or black ink, buyers choice. And can make them two different ways!

Capless for putting in a flower pot of rocks on your desk...or...
With the flower as a cap you can pull off!

Please, let me know what you guys think :) And spread the word! I'm not going to get rich doing this, but every little bit will help towards my truck fund!

Faith, trust & pixie dust!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rayna, I didn't know you had an art blog! As to how much to charge for your flower pens, one formula that some crafts people use is to go with 4 times their cost per item. Of course there are many other ways to figure out your pricing...whatever you decide I'm sure will be fine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine, who is a weaver, has a guideline of 3 x the material cost. But then I think that needs to be adjusted up if the project is time consuming. You could also check to see if there is something similar on Etsy. You should see if you could get boutique stores to order them. They are very pretty! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your art blog is a GRAND idea! I look forward to seeing what you are creating...

    ReplyDelete